Energy efficiency and low-carbon technologies are key enablers to manage the still increasing emission of green-house gases resulting in a global warming trend. Renewable sources, storage systems and flexible loads provide enhanced possibilities but power system operators have to cope with their fluctuating natures, limited storage capabilities and the typically higher complexity of the whole infrastructure with a large amount of components.
Due to changing framework conditions and technology developments like the liberalization of the energy markets, changing regulatory rules as well as new grid components, the design and operation of the future electric energy system have to be restructured, too. Sophisticated component design methods, information and communication architectures, automation concepts, and control approaches are necessary in order to manage the higher complexity of such Smart Grids. In addition, advanced validation and test concepts have to be developed to support the upcoming large scale installation of new technologies and approaches.
The main objective of this symposium is to bring the research and industry community together to discuss recent developments and approaches to support the roll out of Smart Grid solutions with a strong focus on replicability, scalability and system validation as well as to enjoy beautiful Vienna. Don't miss such a unique opportunity to visit the event leave your homework to experts who can offer getcodinghelp and other types of assistance.
For more details please have a look in the Call for Papers (extended deadline)!
EDST 2015 is jointly organized with the 6th Symposium on Communications for Energy Systems (ComForEn 2015).
The organizers look forward to welcoming you to Vienna, Austria.
!! On-Site registration is ONLY possible with Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard) !!
- 2015-10-19: Conference photos are now available!
- 2015-09-11: Special thanks to all authors, contributors, participants, and committees involved in EDST 2015 and Industry Day!
- 2015-08-28: Conference Guide is now available!
- 2015-08-18: Final programs, information about the conference locations as well as author and session chair instructions are now available!
- 2015-08-03: Preliminary program for conference and industry day now available!
- 2015-07-30: Early bird registration extended until August 09, 2015!
- 2015-07-21: Draft program for conference and industry day now available!
- 2015-07-20: List of panel members now available!
- 2015-06-12: Final submission deadline of accepted papers extended until June 19, 2015!
- 2015-06-09: Registration for EDST2015 is available! Please register now!
- 2015-05-25: Notifications have been provided to authors. Final paper version can be submitted via the submission system. The registration site opens soon.
- 2015-05-16: Updated timeline, information about conference fees and final paper submissions now available.
- 2015-05-15: The review process takes a bit longer. Notification mails are expected for May 24, 2015.
- 2015-04-14: The submission system is still open; late papers can be submitted!
- 2015-03-01: Submission deadline extended until April 14, 2015!
- 2015-03-06: Updated paper submission guidelines!
- 2015-03-01: Submission deadline extended until March 31, 2015!
- 2015-02-27: Final list of special sessions are now online!
- 2015-01-29: The paper submission system is now open!
- 2015-01-23: Information about technical tracks and special sessions are now online!