Call for Papers
EDST 2015 is an international conference supported by the International Council on Large Electric Systems (CIGRE), the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IES), the IEEE Austria Section, the Austrian Electrotechnical Association (OVE), and the AIT Austrian Institute of Technology.
Submission of Papers
The working language of the conference is English. Submit the full paper as PDF following the IEEE layout requirements by using the templates given at the conference web page. Accepted papers that are presented at the conference may be published and included in the IEEE Xplore on-line digital library and indexed by EI Compendex database.
In addition, selected authors (with excellent paper reviews and outstanding presentation) are encouraged to submit extended papers for publication to the corresponding IEEE IES Transactions.
Topics of interest include (not limited to)
- Design of distribution networks with high share of distributed energy resources and flexible loads (e.g., electric vehicles, decentralized energy storage systems)
- Operation and control of active distribution grids and dispersed generation with strong focus on scalability and replicability
- Recent developments in SCADA and distributed control technology
- Interoperability and standardization-related topics for Smart Grids
- Advanced validation and testing methods for components and systems
- Smart Grid technology roll out scenarios
- Smart Grid components and power electronic design
- Security and privacy in Smart Grids
- New roles, services and business models for distribution systems (incl. regulatory framework and interaction with transmission system operation)
EDST 2015 papers have to be submitted either to one of the technical tracks or to one of the special sessions before the deadline. Before submitting a paper please have a look a the paper submission guidelines and the author rights and responsibilities.